Package Price $1,495
Very Important Bride Package
Coordination begins: 6+ months out
Receive $100 discount for paying in full!
The Very Important Bride Package offers the V.I.B. a ton of attention to ensure their sanity during the planning process. It’s much more than day-of coordination. We will provide you with additional support and encouragement in planning your wedding day dream and in preparing for your marriage. The V.I.B. Package includes everything in the Peace of Mind Package, plus these additional wedding coordinator responsibilities.
- 4-6 in-person meetings, one of which will be the venue walk through. The initial consultation is to determine planning needs and personal style.
- Vendor recommendations based upon your budget which makes it easier for you to decide without the research hassle.
- Attend on-site vendor meetings to ensure a no-pressure signing experience. We will also provide documentation of details and that vendor contracts align with your planning.
- Assistance and guidance in wedding design and planning process. We are your go-to person that you can count on during the challenging planning months.
Package Price $1,195
Peace of Mind Package
Coordination begins: 1-3 months out
Receive $100 discount for paying in full!
The Peace of Mind Package is for the couple who has completed their planning or plans to do so and is looking for a Day-of Wedding Coordinator to execute their vision. This package allows couples to be fully present on their wedding day without the worries of all the details. Relax, soak in the moments while creating a wonderful memory!
- 2 in person meetings, one of which will be the venue walk through.
- Complete wedding management and day-of execution of your vision for up to 12 hours.
- Coordinate the wedding rehearsal in conjunction with the ceremony officiant. We will ensure that the bridal party and family members are comfortable walking down the aisle, with whom, where to sit/stand, etc. all while getting you to your rehearsal dinner on time. (1 hour on-site)
- Venue walk-through to review details of your wedding day.
- Unlimited contact via email and text from the time of contract. Phone and video calls will be pre-scheduled.
- Monthly email check-ins to ensure details are going as planned.
- Timeline creation for your day-of celebration and distributed to vendors. We will connect with all vendors prior to the wedding providing them with a timeline and function as their main contact for questions and concerns.
- Vendor management will occur at least one week prior to the day of your celebration, confirming arrival times, secure insurance info (if not already submitted), confirm services booked, and other details.
- Greet wedding vendors and be the point of contact on the day of your wedding.
- Oversee and manage the details of the set-up on the day of your wedding.
- Distribute bouquets and pin corsages on the bridal party and family members.
- Instruct and direct ushers with seating, program distribution, and gift receiving.
- Coordinate ceremony processional and ensure ceremony runs as planned.
- Coordinate with the photographer and videographer to gather people for photos, as needed
- Coordinate with the entertainment services for all announcements and events – things like cues for the toast and special dances!
- Assistance with set-up and styline of your wedding elements (favors, guest book, table numbers, photo booth, DIY elements, etc.) and ensure that desired decor items are moved from the ceremony to the reception space.
- Ensure that your marriage license gets to the officiant – a most important detail!
- Distribute tips/payments to vendors.
- Ensure that wedding gifts/cards are loaded into the designated vehicle(s).
- Ensure that personal belongings have been loaded into the couple’s vehicle prior to send-off.
- Facilitate a send-off.
- Provide a meal to go for the bride and groom. You will be hungry and will want to have an on-the-goal snack!
- Guest management throughout the day.
- Have access to a Bridal Emergency Kit as needed
- Your professional Day of Wedding Coordinator will be onsite for up to 12 hours managing every detail. Every wedding includes one wedding coordinator.
Please note: A second Coordinator is required for ALL barn/farm weddings, vineyard weddings, private home weddings, multiple location day-of venues (separate ceremony & reception), and/or large open space/non-traditional venue weddings that require multiple location set-up on the property. Additional fees will apply.