2023 Rate $1,695 | 2024 Rate $1,795
(Price may increase for holiday and holiday weekends. Contact us for our special rates at Brick Gables, Lititz, and the MIll at Manor Falls, Millersville)
Very Important Bride Package
Coordination begins: 6+ months out
The Very Important Bride Package offers the V.I.B. a ton of attention to ensure their sanity during the planning process. It’s much more than day-of coordination. We will provide you with additional support and encouragement in planning your wedding day dream and in preparing for your marriage. The V.I.B. Package includes everything in the Peace of Mind Package, plus these additional wedding coordinator responsibilities.
- Multiple in-person meetings, one of which will be the venue walk through. The initial consultation is to determine planning needs and personal style.
- Complete wedding management and day-of coordination of your vision – up to 12 hours – with 2 coordinators onsite
- Vendor recommendations based upon your budget which makes it easier for you to decide without the research hassle.
- Attend on-site vendor meetings to ensure a no-pressure signing experience. We will also provide documentation of details and that vendor contracts align with your planning.
- Assistance and guidance in wedding design and planning process. We are your go-to person that you can count on during the challenging planning months.
2023 Rate $1,395 | 2024 Rate $1,495
(Price may increase for holiday and holiday weekends. Contact us for our special rates at Brick Gables, Lititz, and The Mill at Manor Falls, Millersville)
Peace of Mind Package
Coordination begins: 1-3 months out
The Peace of Mind Package is for the couple who has completed their planning or plans to do so and is looking for a Day-of Wedding Coordinator to execute their vision. This package allows couples to be fully present on their wedding day without the worries of all the details. Relax, soak in the moments while creating a wonderful memory!
The Peace of Mind Package begins 3 months prior to your wedding date and includes:
- Everything from the On-the-Day Coordination plus…
- Complete wedding management and day-of coordination of your vision – up to 10 hours – with 2 coordinators onsite
- Multiple in-person or Zoom/Google Meet wedding planning meetings with you or your vendors on a limited basis beginning 3 months prior to your wedding (meetings will be pre-scheduled)
- Contact via email, text, or phone calls from 3 months prior to your wedding (phone calls will be pre-scheduled)
- Basic budget preparation to assist you as your plan your priorities for your wedding
- Review of all contracts from vendors
- Day-of timeline creation and checklists to keep you on track for finalizing your wedding
- Monthly check-in from 3 months prior to your event to ensure details are going as planned (check-in will be pre-scheduled)
- Venue walk through to review details of your wedding day
- Payment coordination to all vendors by completing a Vendor Payment Log beginning 3 months prior to your wedding
- Coordination of your send-off on the wedding day
Please note: A second Coordinator is required for ALL barn/farm weddings, vineyard weddings, private home weddings, multiple location day-of venues (separate ceremony & reception), and/or large open space/non-traditional venue weddings that require multiple location set-up on the property. Additional fees may apply.
(This package is designed for less than 50 guests and is available on a limited basis. Contact us for details.)
Day of Coordination Package
Coordination begins: 1-2 months out
.The On-the-Day Coordination package is simply that – we coordinate the entire day for you! This will take away the stress from family, friends, and yourself to enjoy your day. We are your go-to team. For many couples, they enjoy the wedding planning process and really want to be involved in organizing all the details – booking vendors, planning how the day will unfold, and hands on decorating. For us to coordinate your day, we meet prior to your wedding day to understand your vision, style, and needs so we get it right for you on the day.
- Complete wedding management and day-of coordination of your vision – up to 10 hours
- Contact via email and text from 2 months prior to your event
- Final meeting at the venue before your wedding day to review the details of your wedding day
- Timeline creation for your day-of celebration and distributed to vendors. We connect with all vendors prior to the wedding providing them with a timeline and function as their main contact for questions and concerns.
- Vendor management will occur one week prior to the day of your celebration, confirming arrival times, secure insurance info (if not already submitted), confirm services booked, and other details
- Coordinate the wedding rehearsal in conjunction with the ceremony officiant ensuring that the bridal party and family members are comfortable walking down the aisle, with whom, where to sit/stand, etc. all while getting you to your rehearsal dinner on time (approximately 1 hour on-site)
- Ensure that the guest book, programs, remembrance items are moved from the ceremony to the reception space
- Ensure that your marriage license gets to the officiant – a most important detail!
- Greet wedding vendors and be the point of contact on the day of your wedding
- Oversee and manage the details of the set-up on the day of your wedding
- Distribute bouquets and pin corsages on the bridal party and family members
- Instruct and direct ushers with seating, program distribution, and gift receiving
- Coordinate ceremony processional and ensure ceremony runs as planned
- Coordinate with the photographer and videographer to gather people for photos, as needed
- Coordinate with the entertainment services for all announcements and events; announcements like cues for the toast and special dances
- Distribute tips and final payments to vendors
- Ensure that wedding gifts and cards are loaded into the designated vehicle(s)
- Ensure that personal belongings have been loaded into the couple’s vehicle prior to the send-off
- Guest management throughout the day
- Have access to our Bridal Emergency Kit
- Additional hours may be purchased for additional meetings or services at $100/hour